Explore the Economy & Workforce Data Below:
Lincoln is becoming an even more highly educated population
The number of adults in Lincoln who have a post-secondary degree has increased over the last decade. Over half of the adults in Lincoln (53%) have a post-secondary degree, which is an 8 percentage point increase from 2010. In 2019:
- 7% of Lincoln adults had achieved less than a high school diploma.
- 20% of Lincoln’s adults had a high school diploma or equivalency.
- 20% of Lincoln’s adults had some college, but no degree.
- 13% of Lincoln’s adults had an associate degree.
- 26% of Lincoln’s adults had a bachelor’s degree.
- 15% of Lincoln’s adults had a graduate or professional degree.