Explore the Data for Community Profile Below:
Lincoln ranks in the top 15% of cities for financial well-being, and in the top 25% of cities for community well-being
- Lincoln ranks well on the financial well-being (rank = 25) and community well-being (rank = 45).
- Lincoln falls just outside of the top third of rankings on purpose well-being (rank = 64).
- Lincoln has previously ranked poorly on physical well-being (rank = 103), but is improving.
- Lincoln has ranked poorly on the social well-being (rank = 154) over the past two years.
2. The specific dimensions on which communities and states are ranked changed with the 2014-15 survey. There are no community-level data for Lincoln in 2014. For more information about the Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index®, go to http://www.well-beingindex.com/about.